Friday, September 2, 2011

New Recipe of the Week

This week a snagged my recipe from an old KRAFT Foods magazine (thanks to Sara White for telling me about those 4 years ago). It looked pretty tasty, and my favorite part was that it was fast and easy! I forgot to take my own pictures, so I borrowed the official photo from their website. :) All KRAFT recipes include at least one of their own products, but I think the next time we do this, I may opt for a different BBQ sauce.

BBQ Cheddar Chicken Roll-Ups

BBQ-Cheddar-Chicken-Roll-Ups-32874.jpg

Ingredients:

1 each large green and red pepper, cut into strips
1 large onion, thinly sliced
1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
1/3 cup KRAFT Original Barbecue Sauce
4 whole wheat tortillas (8 inch), warmed
1 cup Shredded Cheese
How to:

COOK and stir vegetables in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat 3 min. Add chicken; cook and stir 3 to 4 min. or until no longer pink.

STIR in barbecue sauce; cook on medium heat 3 min. or until chicken is done, stirring occasionally.

SPOON down centers of tortillas; top with cheese. Roll up. Cut diagonally in half to serve.



3 comments:

Mary Beth and Travis said...

YUM! I'm totally trying this!!!!

Colleen said...

I thought of you when I posted this! It's all ingredients you like!!! :)

Mary Beth and Travis said...

We're trying this tonight!!!! (well, sort of....I don't have tortillas, but I thought I could just make the peppers/chicken/bbq sauce and put it over brown rice instead of in a tortilla....I'll let you know how it goes! :))