Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Going Green

To say I'm enjoying life as a stay-at-home mom might be an understatement.

Spending every day with this little guy brings a certain joy to my heart that I've never known.


Since I've been on a kick of trying new things, I decided to share our newest adventure...


Yep, the Mitchels are going green with cloth diapers.

After being SUPER blessed by nearly 6 months of Pampers given to us at a diaper shower, we decided to make the switch. It took me a while to decide if I wanted to do it, but the money saving factor won me over. I had so many hesitations and questions- particularly on dealing with the mess and washing them... but after 4 full days and several washings, I can honestly say it's much easier than I thought it would be.


{and seeing Pax in cute, colorful diapers is an added bonus}




No comments: