Monday, January 11, 2010

Feeling Reminiscent...


One of my favorite things to think about about is meeting Royce and remembering how God developed our relationship over the years... in February we will have known each other for 5 years, which seems like yesterday and forever ago all at the same time. I can remember everything so clearly, but when I think about everything we've experienced and been through together it amazes me! I hope these memories remain embedded in my mind forever because they are so sweet.

Since my blog title is "Feeling Reminiscent," I decided to post a few pictures taken while we were dating... The picture at the top of my blog was our very first photo together. It was taken about a week after we met and it's my absolute favorite because I had no idea that this boy I was sitting next to at a bowling alley would eventually become my best friend that I'd get to spend the rest of my life with!

(These were our Halloween costumes one year... Soccer Coach and Soccer Mom. The funny part is that this will probably be reality in 5-10 years.)



.






I love you, Royce, and I am so thankful for you! It's a blessing and honor to call you my husband and best friend (for .life.).

4 comments:

melissafulcher said...

Yay for a new post and thank you for sharing such sweet photos! Love you and am thankful that y'all are our dear friends.

Colleen said...

Thanks, Mel! I'm pretty sure you may be the only one left who reads my blog because my posts are so far and few. But I'm going to try my hardest to post more often this year! :)

Jennifer said...

I'm still reading too, girl! Such cute pics! It is always so special to look back on great memories with your husband! Love you sweet friend!

Shannon said...

I'm reading too...when you left a comment, I thought, "I wonder if Colleen has updated..." And you did! Cute pictures, y'all look just the same!